Energy efficient Split System Air Conditioner Up to 16 SEER & 13 EER
- Energy efficient compressor
- Single-speed PSC condenser fan motor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Fully charged for fifteen feet of tubing length
- Contactor with lug connection
- AHRI Certified – ETL Listed
- Ground lug connection
- Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil
The GSX16 Air Conditioner features operating sound levels that are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. With its 16 SEER rating, the GSX16 will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
- A Energy efficient compressor utilizes less energy when compared to base model compressors and has fewer moving parts than a reciprocating compressor.
- A single-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to provide consistent airflow for optimum system performance.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter”s residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for fifteen feet of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Contractors can easily and securely connect the ground wire with a screw lug.
- Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.
We have variety of options for you:
Simple & Worry Free Rental / Financing Programs – Forget ALL about Maintenance, Repairs and Future Replacement!!! When you rent or finance through York Home Comfort, you don’t have to worry about a thing!!!
- New higher efficiency equipment
- No upfront equipment charges (call us for free assessment!!!)
- Affordable monthly payments
- Lifetime service, maintenance and repairs, Including ALL parts and labor
- Equipment replacement in the event it cannot be repaired
- Emergency priority service available 24/7/365
- All credit accepted
- Our certified technicians are available to accommodate your installation for the next day.
- No reasons for you to worry of what to do with your old furnace or A/C. We will remove it out of your property and will dispose it free of charges for you.