High-Efficiency Split System Air Conditioner Up to 19 SEER & 14 EER
ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- High-efficiency two-stage scroll compressor
- High-efficiency two-speed ECM condenser fan motor
- ComfortBridge Communications System compatible
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed high and low-pressure switches
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- Copeland® ComfortAlert built in diagnostics
- Fully charged for fifteen feet of tubing length
- Factory-installed sensors monitoring coil and ambient temperature
- Contactor with lug connection
- In communicating mode, only two low voltage wires to the outdoor unit are required
- AHRI Certified – ETL Listed
- Ground lug connection
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Customized control algorithms
With this central air conditioning system, you will enjoy top quality, high-efficiency cooling and chlorine-free refrigerant — all at a refreshingly affordable price.
- The two-stage scroll compressor runs at either 65% or 100% capacity, depending on cooling/heating demand. This operational flexibility provides a great energy-efficient option when compared to a traditional, single-stage unit.
- The top performance of an electronically commutated motor (ECM) allows for two levels of operation depending on your airflow needs. It is a great energy-efficient option when compared to a traditional, single-speed motor.
- Designed to regulate and communicate with your ComfortBridge? Controls System so you can remotely monitor and manage your heating and cooling system ? at any time, from anywhere with just an internet connection.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter”s residual system contaminants and moisture.
- A high-pressure switch prevents the system from operating at extremely high pressures by shutting off the compressor circuit if the pressure exceeds the designated rating. When a refrigeration system operates at lower than normal pressures, the low-pressure switch prevents freezing from working its way to the compressor.
- High-density foam compressor blanket provides noise reduction when the compressor is in operation.
- Assists contractors in troubleshooting the system with improved diagnostic accuracy by utilizing indicator lights, seven-segment LED display, and fault code storage.
- Consistent and concise monitoring helps to ensure that the system is operating efficiently, regardless of the weather.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
We have variety of options for you:
Simple & Worry Free Rental / Financing Programs – Forget ALL about Maintenance, Repairs and Future Replacement!!! When you rent or finance through York Home Comfort, you don’t have to worry about a thing!!!
- New higher efficiency equipment
- No upfront equipment charges (call us for free assessment!!!)
- Affordable monthly payments
- Lifetime service, maintenance and repairs, Including ALL parts and labor
- Equipment replacement in the event it cannot be repaired
- Emergency priority service available 24/7/365
- All credit accepted
- Our certified technicians are available to accommodate your installation for the next day.
- No reasons for you to worry of what to do with your old furnace or A/C. We will remove it out of your property and will dispose it free of charges for you.